Smile could affluence your confidence and personality. It adds finishing touch to your glooming face. Due to various undue reasons, there could be problems that might affect overall appearance or Smile. At our center, we could treat discolored teeth, broken or finished teeth. Our dental experts are careful in handling gums, teeth and overall appearance. Under one roof, we do offer you with array of services. t of giving you painless solutions.
# Dr. Aditi is a dedicated and skilled esthetic dentist. She has been trained in NYU USA for her cosmetic dentistry.
# Painless dentistry/ painless dental treatments.
# Hi-Tech dental lab helps us to deliver affordable and quality restorations in minimal time.
# Latest technology and materials are used.
Dental Veneers are wafer thin, custom made shells of tooth colored materials, used to cover the front surface of teeth.
- Chipped Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Stained teeth
- Composite / Direct Veneers
- Porcelain / Indirect Veneers
These are single sitting, chair side veneers made with tooth colored composite material.
- Composite Veneers change your smile in a single sitting and painlessly
- They are more affordable than ceramic veneers.
- Perfect shade matching may not achieved.
- Composite Veneers have compromised strength and may break while biting on hard foods.
- They discolor with time, require maintenance and may need to be replaced constantly.
- They come with no warranty.
- They cannot be used to correct severe defects.
These are made in the dental laboratory and need 2- 3 sittings
Types of Indirect Veneers at Signature Smiles:
- Ultra T(Ultra Translucent)
- More expensive than composite veneers.
- Need more sitting than direct veneers.
- Consultation with our Esthetic expert.
- Records of your smile are made by clicking pictures and taking impressions for study models.
- Your expectations regarding smile improvements are discussed.
- A mock up is made on the study models to give you an idea of the final results.
- Teeth are prepared and impressions taken which are sent to the laboratory to fabricate veneers.
- Temporary veneers are placed.
- In the final sitting the veneers are cemented.